No subject

Thu Sep 3 01:47:28 CEST 2009

Any ideas when this might happen - should I give it a try now?

Warren

--
Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca

--001485f794ccbe14410472b1b6ce

Hey all,<br><br>I just wanted to check in and see where Krita is wrt stabil=
ity.=A0=A0 I&#39;m interested in moving away from the Gimp to Krita on mac =
os x for my artwork --- but I need it to be relatively stable and performan=
t...=A0=A0 <br>
ng. <br><br>Any ideas when this might happen - should I give it a try now?<=
nd Digital Artist<br>
</a><br>

--001485f794ccbe14410472b1b6ce--