prepareForRemoval / prepareForAddition / initAfterAddition of KisNode

Gaizka sinozzuke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:12:05 CEST 2009

2009/9/2 Sven Langkamp <sven.langkamp at gmail.com>

> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 2:01 AM, Gaizka <sinozzuke at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, I'm new to the mailing list. I'm an user of Krita. Well not an user at
>> all, I can't work with it, it's crashes everytime I apply a filter $(
>>
>> Well, one sugestion. When you for example apply levels to a image, a pop
>> up window with all effects appear, and it's too annoying draging out to look
>> how it looks like to your image. Can be stacked like other pannels? In the
>> Tool options zone, perhaps.
>>

> That's not possible at the moment.
>

>> The tool is great, I love the interface, but when is going to be stable?
>> Or perhaps I have a poor configuration?
>>

> We need more information about which version you use, which filter crashes
> etc. Very important is also the backtrace you get from dialog that show up
> after the crash.
> You can also add a bug report via bugs.kde.org.or the wizard in
> Help->Report bug
>

>> Ubuntu Jaunty 64
>> kernel 2.6.28-15
>> gnome 2.26.1
>> 3 GB  RAM
>> AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4600+
>> Nvidia GeForce 7100
>>
>> :)

Hi Sven, sorry I didn't given all the info. I'm using Krita 2 with KDE-base
4.3.
The last time I tried to send a bug report, the web-wizard tool told me to
upgrade KDE-base to 4.3. I add the launchpad repositories and upgrade it but
nothing seems to get better.

Is there any issue with the nvidia drivers? Does Krita get less performance
with compiz running?

When I start Krita, before the welcome screen with the last recent documents
or the templates selection always get the screen gray (think is a feature of
compiz when a program doesn't reponse) but after a while goes ahead.
I was looking at system monitor, and the CPUs gets crazy when I open the
effects panel (about 90% of CPU used of both cores)

Another question... is there any comunity of Krita users? Is anybody working
at the new Manual or Tutorials? I will like to contribute with anything.
(translating or whatever)

Perhaps this is not the proper mailing list for asking this questions, I
feel like a foreing :)

Greetings!!