Krita useable for Blender movies

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Oct 23 14:52:25 CEST 2009

On Friday 23 October 2009, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> PS:
> /me still thinks that using strings for internally used constants is a bad
> practice =)
> And /me doesn't think implicit sharing of QString will excuse it.
> But i wont argue about it this time =)
The problem is that those strings are not internal, and we want the set of
composite op to be extensible. That's why we moved from int to qstring. As as
side note, since QString (even with implicite sharing) comparison can be
extensive, there is a class in pigment that gives you an integer for a string
that can be stored to get fast comparison, we do that for comparing to
colorspace. Here it would be an improvement, but the real fix is to migrate the
remaining composite op.

--
Cyrille Berger