How to access the popup discussion

Vera Lukman shichan.karachu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 23:10:26 CET 2009

Hello all,

I have spent some time to think about this but I haven't got any good
solution yet. What is the best way to access the pop up palette? Right
now it  can be accessed by right clicking, but that is good because
there is no way to distinguish single-click and double-click.

Current ideas:
1. Double-left-click: not good for the reason explained above
2. Double-right-click: not good for the same reason
3. Right-click: reserved
4. CTRL+(a key): What key? Hard to use for tablet (PC) users
5. Tool tip behaviour - when the mouse coordinate doesn't move for say
.5 seconds then the palette will show up: irritating

Any thoughts?