Brush size

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Wed Nov 18 23:48:08 CET 2009

Hi,

On Wednesday 18 November 2009, LukasT.dev at gmail.com wrote:
> You can't create rectangle brush like 30x50.
will be solved with the angle.

> Angle option is missing comparing to the Gimp dialog for creating brushes.
It is more or less on my todo. At least, rotation of the normal brush is on my
todo (as per the roadmap), and both features are kind of connected ;)

> And Cyrille when do you  plan to add slider to the diameter?
when we start depending on a KDE version that has the exponential slider
thingy. My answer to that question will not change ;) (and yes it is possible
to have #ifdef, but I am not so much in a hurry as to use #ifdefs, especially
for something that I had rather do in qtdesigner).

--
Cyrille Berger