websites

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Tue Nov 17 23:01:13 CET 2009

As you may have noticed, the websites have been offline most of today.
After a move of hardware one of the big servers at our hosting site didn't
come up again and it turns out that the only way to get back up was to get
new hardware and restore from backups.

It looks all fine to me on koffice.org, wiki.koffice.org and krita.org
if you made changes yesterday on one of the sites please check that they are
still there. I didn't get full info on how old the backup was they restored.

Thanks for your attention, carry on now. Nothing to see here.
--
Thomas Zander