Advice needed

Vera Lukman vla24 at sfu.ca
Tue Nov 17 04:38:50 CET 2009

Okay. Do you have a suggestion of what it should be? I start to think
about right double clicking. probably not a good idea too.. Or use
CTRL+a key? Any thoughts? But using a key will probably be hard to use
for tablet users.

Right now I am looking for the function that takes care the 'swapping'
of KisQPainterCanvas and KisOpenGLCanvas after the tick box is toggled
from 'Configure Krita>Display'. Which function is that?