review request for implementation of wish 195519 - don't record layer's visibility and lock changes in undo history

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Nov 8 11:32:53 CET 2009

This checks whether the property changes are for visibility or locked,
and in that case doesn't create the undo action. I've assumed that opacity
or blending mode changes should still be recorded.

Query: what should I do with alpha lock when that's implemented? Also not
record? It's a simple toggle, too.