Sekrit 2.2 planing document!

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Nov 7 14:43:46 CET 2009

Hi,

I've put up a draft for the planning document for what Lukas is going to do
when we can get sponsorship for him for mid-january to end of april:

http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Krita/ActionPlan

This is the basic document that we will work from and I will use the action
points for the publicity documents for the sponsorship drive, so please give
your opinion!

As you can see, first we go for performance, then we go for usabilility. There
might be some overlap with what the rest of the team has planned for 2.2, but
that just means that you can ask Lukas to help get the job done.

We are aiming for 2500-3000 euros -- small beer compared to Amarok, and we
have some very concrete goals that should get people really excited, so I
think it's doable.

As for release schedule: I'm not aware of any KOffice 2.2 release schedule,
although six months after November means May, which would neatly fit in with
this plan :-).