New feature for review

Elián Hanisch lambdae2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 00:28:28 CET 2009

On Jueves 05 Noviembre 2009 10:13:15 Boudewijn Rempt escribió:
> * what is the function of brush resizing in the painting workflow: is it to
> create a new brush variant for later reuse, or is it to fit the brush size
>  to the detail level you are working on (and if so, is it useful to also
>  keep the brush size constant while zooming in and out -- I would love
>  that, personally).
"fit the brush size to the detail level you are working" is mostly my case,
I don't really see myself saving several variants (in size) of the same brush
.

> * should the gui reflect the new base brush size, and if so, how should we
> show that for gbr/abr/gih brushes?
>
> * when should the brush size be reset? If a gbr brush is resized, do we
>  keep the new base size for that brush tip when we select a different brush
>  tip, then select the old one? Or do we apply the factor also to the new
>  brush tip?
I did not understand well, I think each brush tip should remember its size, so
if I select a brush 'x' it will have the size of the last time I used it, not
the size of previous brush.

--
~ m4v