koffice/krita/image

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Nov 5 10:44:42 CET 2009

On Wednesday 04 November 2009, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> (Granted, mea culpa, though I'm also a bit frightened no one noticed
> until now. Well the test app is in koffice's svn now, so hopefully that
> will keep this sort of thing from happening again.)
Well actually we had a test failing for some time on the subject, since that
commit actually. Might be good to test that is still passing (or that the
amount of failure is low).
Might be a good idea to extend on that test, rather than rely on the test app.

> Please don't backport the reversion; there is no need, the old code
> (that is now in trunk again) is messy, and the old algorithm is slightly
> worse.
Ok we will backport your change then.

> If there are no objections within 48 hours, I am going to revert the
> revert, and then check in the fix for the above bug. (Of course, I'll do
> the work sooner if I hear an affirmative.)
fine with me.

--
Cyrille Berger