Quick Sketch Palette : Need help

Vera Lukman vla24 at sfu.ca
Sun May 10 00:30:59 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to make a widget for Krita that enables the user to easily access their favourite brushes. The user has to save/store their favourite brushes to 'Palette' first to make use of this widget by clicking 'modify palette' button. The question is: where should I put this button? I have come up with several ideas, and I would really appreciate it if anyone can tell me which is the best idea. Other ideas are welcomed as well (I am sure you can come up with better ideas than me). Please go to http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Krita/Quick_sketch_Pallete#Current_Concern.28s.29 to see my current ideas.

The full description of this widget can be found at http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Krita/Quick_sketch_Pallete

Thank you for your help
Vera