The future of Airbrush

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 4 18:30:48 CEST 2009

LukasT.dev at gmail.com wrote:
> I will work on the feature 'very small particles'. Idea is to spray particles
> with size less then 1 px and represent that kind of particle with alpha
> decreased according its size.

That sounds awesome :-). Boudewijn is right; you're basically just doing
AA at that point, so all that's really needed is to make sure your AA
algorithm can cope correctly with non-integer numbers between 0 and 1.

> Anyway how about actual Airbrush? The conclusion is to leave it as it is or
> move airbrush as option to Pixel Brush?

I haven't looked recently, so I'm going to go with "what Boudewijn said"
:-).

Thanks for your work!

--
Matthew
"Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants...