koffice/krita/ui

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri May 1 16:05:03 CEST 2009

On Saturday 11 April 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> SVN commit 952454 by berger:
>
> Fix: crash when croping a layer created from an imported image
>
> No reason why this bug doesn't affect branch, can someone review ?

This look ok. But I was wondering about setImage -- I thought I had removed it
from KisLayer, but I see we need it for the adjustment layer to get the image
bounds :-(

Btw, at the same time I saw:

void KisLayer::setSectionModelProperties(const
KoDocumentSectionModel::PropertyList &properties)
{
    KisBaseNode::setSectionModelProperties(properties);
    /// TODO no nope not at all, the state contains a use-visible string not
the actual property
//     setOpacity( properties.at( 2 ).state.toInt() );
//     setCompositeOp( const_cast<KoCompositeOp*>( image()->colorSpace()-
>compositeOp( properties.at( 3 ).state.toString() ) ) );
}

Does this mean that setting the composite op is now broken? Besides, setting
the properties is meant to alter the state of the node.