GSOC'09

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:38:11 CET 2009

2009/3/26 sanmukh k <sanmukh.i.m.special at gmail.com>

> Hello,
> I am Sanmukh a B.Tech 2nd Year CSE student of IIT Guwahati. I have a good
> hand in coding in C++ and have a quite a  good knowledge of data structures
> and algorithms related to them.
>
>  I have about three months summer vacations of my institute from MAY 10th
> to July last week in which I have no other task.So could someone please
> guide me how I could be a part of krita project through GSCO '09.
>
> regards-
> sanmukh
> IIT Guwahati
> Guwahati- INDIA

What you can do is to look at
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Summer_of_Code/2009/Ideas#Krita for project
ideas or ask on IRC in #koffice to find a project you want to do. Also you
can read back the mailing list to see which proposals have already been made
by other students. Then you can write a proposal and discuss it with the
developers here. Remember that the deadline is in a few days.