Krita PRNG (minor nit)

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Wed Mar 4 11:00:38 CET 2009

I did an other attempt using your initial shuffle, and changing the construction
of the number to make it simpler. It gives slightly better results. I also try
your algorithm, in krita, it also suffer from repetitive patterns. The main
thing I noticed, is a symetry around the diagonal.

I think it comes from the way we combine x and y together to get a number,
it's always a symetric operation (or an operation with a recurrence), even
with the multiplication by a big number. Here it's about (x,y)~(x-1,y-4).

--
Cyrille Berger