krita/koffice registries patch [2/2]

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Thu Dec 31 15:43:36 CET 2009

We have a lot more registries than 2 years ago and because of Windows compiler
all of those are forced to have a name() method, while nobody outside of krita
uses that at all.
I did the research today and see 2 registries using KoID and thus name()
inside of Krita. There are 12 registries in koffice/libs and only the colorSpace
one (pigment) uses KoID.

So, what about moving the listKeys() method to the registry that actually uses
it? It means duplicating 4 lines of code 3 times, but it frees up much much
more than that by making clear that just because its a factory it doesn't mean
it requires a user-visible name.
The majority of the removing of this code is not in this patch, btw. Just a
small part.
--
Thomas Zander