Consecutive Convolutions

Ed . schumifer at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:29:51 CET 2009

Do you mean, like so?

        QUndoStack stack;

        KisTransaction *t1 = new KisTransaction("", interm);
        KisConvolutionPainter horizPainter(interm, dstInfo.selection());
        horizPainter.applyMatrix(kernelHoriz, src, srcTopLeft, srcTopLeft, size, BORDER_REPEAT);
        stack.push(t1);

        KisTransaction *t2 = new KisTransaction("", dst);
        KisConvolutionPainter verticalPainter(dst, dstInfo.selection());
        verticalPainter.applyMatrix(kernelVertical, interm, srcTopLeft, dstTopLeft, size, BORDER_REPEAT);
        stack.push(t2);

This had no effect whatsoever.

Could you try to create transactions for both devices? Directly or using KisPainter's method. Filters rely on oldData feature but this do not work without a transaction created.