Krita's window disapeared

Mag. Leonhard Landrock 1977-Hamlet at gmx.at
Tue Dec 15 19:52:07 CET 2009

Am Montag 14 Dezember 2009 20:24:26 schrieben Sie:
> On Sunday 13 December 2009, Mag. Leonhard Landrock wrote:
> > After I pressed "return" in my console it says "memory access violation":
>
> Must be a bug of ours.
>

> > BTW: Would it be better to file a bug report straigt away?
>
> Didn't dr Konqui popup a window with a crash report?

No, first time Dr. Konqui did not appear.

> If not, could you run
> krita in gdb, reproduce the crash and create a bug in bugs.kde.org?

Just a few minutes later I reprdouced the Bug and Dr. Konqui arrived. I took
the Bug Report and manually posted it at bugs.kde.org.I had to compress the
crash report an add it as an attachment.

You (Boudewijn) already noticed the Bug (number 218505).