krita junior job

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 22:23:49 CET 2009

Hi, Adam!
Good work!

I think some fixes could make code even better:

1)

-    if(autosaveDelay>0) {
-        m_autosaveCheckBox->setChecked(true);
-    }
-    else m_autosaveCheckBox->setChecked(false);

+m_autosaveCheckBox->setChecked(autosaveDelay>0);

2) You name the methods and a parameter in a config "AutoSave". Maybe change
it to "AutoSaveInterval"? It's more self-explanatory =)

3) And the last suggestion: divisions and multiplications in the code are
not very self-describing.
I mean this:
+ m_autosaveSpinBox->setValue(autosaveDelay/60);

Maybe add to the .cpp-file:
#define MIN_TO_SEC(min) ((min)*60)
#define SEC_TO_MIN(min) ((min)/60)

... like we do in koffice/libs/kobase/KoUnit.h

Dmitry Kazakov