Krita's window disapeared

Mag. Leonhard Landrock 1977-Hamlet at gmx.at
Sun Dec 13 12:17:08 CET 2009

Hi!

I started Krita within a konsole and opend an Foto (Nikon raw format). Then I
selected some part of the foto, made a copy into a second layer and tried to
change the brightness of that part.

Suddenly the window disappeared. But krita seems to be still active. At least
there is a socket.

Here is what a "ps" says:

OK, first I made a mistake and opend a new instance of Krita. But then comes
the correct use of "ps" and "grep".  ;-)

leo at veneto:~$ ps ax | krita
leo at veneto:~$ ps ax | grep krita
15140 ?        S      0:00 kdeinit4: kio_trash [kdeinit] trash
local:/tmp/ksocket-leo/klauncherMT2731.slave-socket local:/tmp/ksocket-
leo/kritaP15137.slave-
15142 ?        S      0:00 kdeinit4: kio_file [kdeinit] file local:/tmp/ksocket-
leo/klauncherMT2731.slave-socket local:/tmp/ksocket-leo/kritab15137.slave-so
15144 pts/3    R+     0:00 grep krita

I add the output I got in my konsole window. Hope that gives you useful
information.

As I do not know how much information you need, I give you all I still can
get.

leo at veneto:~$ KDEDIRS=:/home/kofficebuild/kde/inst/
leo at veneto:~$ export KDEDIRS
leo at veneto:~$ kbuildsycoca4
kbuildsycoca4 running...
leo at veneto:~$ krita &
[1] 14913
leo at veneto:~$ Scaling with darkness 0, saturation 4095, and
multipliers 1,820312 1,000000 1,570312 1,000000
Converting to sRGB colorspace...
Scaling with darkness 0, saturation 4095, and
multipliers 1,820312 1,000000 1,570312 1,000000
Correcting chromatic aberration...
Converting to sRGB colorspace...
Scaling with darkness 0, saturation 4095, and
multipliers 1,820312 1,000000 1,570312 1,000000
Correcting chromatic aberration...
Converting to sRGB colorspace...
Scaling with darkness 0, saturation 4095, and
multipliers 1,820312 1,000000 1,570312 1,000000
Converting to sRGB colorspace...
Scaling with darkness 0, saturation 4095, and
multipliers 1,820312 1,000000 1,570312 1,000000
Converting to sRGB colorspace...
Scaling with darkness 0, saturation 4095, and
multipliers 1,820312 1,000000 1,570312 1,000000
Converting to sRGB colorspace...
Wavelet denoising...
Scaling with darkness 0, saturation 4095, and
multipliers 1,820312 1,000000 1,570312 1,000000
Converting to sRGB colorspace...
Wavelet denoising...
Scaling with darkness 0, saturation 4095, and
multipliers 1,820312 1,000000 1,570312 1,000000
Converting to sRGB colorspace...
Scaling with darkness 0, saturation 4095, and
multipliers 1,820312 1,000000 1,570312 1,000000
Bilinear interpolation...
Converting to sRGB colorspace...
X Error: BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter) 5
  Major opcode: 20 (X_GetProperty)
  Resource id:  0x0
Enchant dict for "de_AT" 0x72ad700
Enchant dict for "en_US" 0x79c6ff0
Enchant dict for "en_US" 0x79c6ff0
Enchant dict for "de_AT" 0x72c4dd0
Enchant dict for "en_US" 0x79c6ff0
Object::connect: No such signal KDoubleNumInput::valueChanged(int) in
/home/kofficebuild/kde/src/trunk/koffice/krita/plugins/paintops/spray/kis_sprayop_option.cpp:46
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'particlesSpinBox')
KisView2: Setting favoriteResourceManager
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: python"
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: ruby"
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: python"
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: ruby"
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: python"
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: ruby"
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: ruby"
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: ruby"
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: python"
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: ruby"
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: ruby"
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: ruby"
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: ruby"
QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to QWidget
"KritaShape/KisToolBrushoption widget", which already has a layout
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
*** KisTiledDataManager::write called
layer x,y: -4581 ,  -79
QGridLayout: Multi-cell fromRow greater than toRow

After I pressed "return" in my console it says "memory access violation":

QGridLayout: Multi-cell fromRow greater than toRow

[1]+  Speicherzugriffsfehler  krita

I think it's either a problem of Krita or a problem of KDE.

BTW: Would it be better to file a bug report straigt away?

Leonhard.