Krita's sponsorship

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 11 14:39:16 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask something which, I suppose, could be helpful for many users :-)
In short, how much money is still needed to reach the goal to have Lukas available for another month of work?
At present, there are 713 euros over the fixed goal of 3000 euros but nobody knows what is the next goal :-)

Another question related to this topic regards the option to sponsor some features not present in the roadmap.
Don't get me wrong, I am totally aware Lukas has to work first and foremost on the roadmap already fixed!
Nonetheless, after all this work is done, is it possible to sponsor the option to add arrows in Krita?
How much would be difficult to add this feature?
With Gimp, for example, you can't add arrows even though you can use brushes that look like arrows ;-)
On Linux, I use Shutter to draw arrows (its webpage is http://shutter-project.org/downloads/)

Best regards and THANKS a lot for your work on Krita,

Silvio