#ifdef INFINITE_CANVAS

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Dec 11 09:26:24 CET 2009

On Thursday 10 December 2009, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> Not sure about thread (as it is too simple task for a separate thread).
Well, painting the grid is quiet slow. (on the other hand, there might be need
for optimization, it uses to be better in 1.6, so maybe we are doing something
stupid now)

> I like all the rest=)
Unless I miss something, there isn't much point in not doing things in the
paintEvent if you are doing it in an other main thread blocking function,
except you get some cache (but then you could recreate the cache in the
paintEvent).

--
Cyrille Berger