bug bug bug (pop up palette)

Vera Lukman shichan.karachu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:19:50 CET 2009

Hey all,

The new widget for the pop up palette is up. It's half way done. I
will be away starting next Monday because I will have my finals until
the 17th (wish me luck). So here are some bugs for the pop up palette:

   1. How to set offset point in case the window is not positioned on
top left? To produce the bug:
       - start krita, move the mainwindow (0,0) somewhere else,
suppose to the center.
       - middle click to show the pop up palette. It will show up
somewhere else (not near the pointer). It's the right position if the
main window is positioned at (0,0). I tried to detect the parent
widget position but it didn't help.
   2. Pop up palette does not show up. To produce the bug:
       - start a canvas and another new canvas, close the older canvas.
       Seems like creating a new canvas/file doesn't create a new pop
up palette. How can I detect/fix this?

I hope you can help me on this.

Cheers,
Vera