Need suggestion for pallete design

Vera Lukman vla24 at sfu.ca
Tue Aug 25 06:54:31 CEST 2009

Hello,

Again I need some ideas about the favourite brushes palette design. I proposed a custom shaped palette which will be harder to program and has limited space. So if the number of favourite brushes is changed later, the GUI code of the palette have to be changed. This is clearly not what we want (or at least not what I want). I proposed another design. It doesn't look fancy but I think it serves its functionality well. The new design can be found at http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Krita/Quick_sketch_Pallete#Palette_design

Other designs are very very very welcome. I am clearly not a good GUI designer, so I really need your help.

Thank you for your help :)