The future of the dynamic brush

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sun Apr 12 13:25:22 CEST 2009

Thinking a bit more about this, there is something that need more thinking,
it's how to affect different sensors to a parameter. The main use case for this
is "fuzzy" (right not really a sensor, but well :) ), but it can also be
usefull for "horizontal tilt" and "vertical tilt" that I would see well to be
affected both at the same time to ratio (with a bit of fuzzy as well).

And clearly in case of tilt and ration, we need a different curve for
horizontal and vertical, since they would affect the ratio is "inverted" way.

Which makes me a bit unsure on how to do it ui wise. Currently I am thinking
about [1], an alternative would be to have the enabled checkbox in the combo
box (or at least visible), so that it is easilly visible which sensor is
enabled.

[1] http://cyrille.diwi.org/tmp/krita/dynamic_option_multi_sensor.png

--
Cyrille Berger