Refactoring CTL colorspaces

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Apr 10 10:03:49 CEST 2009

On Friday 10 April 2009, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Sounds exciting -- what is that you are working on? I saw a commit about an
> XML-based colorspace flying by, which rather piques my curiosity.
For now it's rather boring :) But basically the six CTL colorspaces where
currently divided in an xml file corresponding to the profile, with color
transformation (that will stay), and a color space written in C++ which
basically was just about setting the id, channels names, etc..., but was
requiring a lot of code very similar, so what I am doing is replacing that C++
part with an XML file. Which would have the advantage to allow even more
easilly to create new color spaces, and also, it will be possible to
"exchange" safely the color spaces. And hopefully, the immediate result is an
even more reduced maintenance cost.

--
Cyrille Berger