GSoC idea

Aca Markovic zrtvaaa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:24:39 CEST 2009

Hi Boudewijn,

I took some time to examine Krita libraries that would be needed for this
project.

As you suggested, I made a mockup of how I would like sketch pad to look.
Please let me know what do you think about it.

I would like if we could meet on IRC to discuss what my proposal should
contain.

Best regards,
Aleksandar