Wanted: channel remapping with implicit colorspace conversion

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 18 23:07:45 CEST 2008

Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Thursday 18 September 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Ooh, cool :-). At any rate, it's sounding like this could work. Should I
>> go wiki-ize this conversation now? (If yes, do you want me to update the
>> page you previously pointed at, or start a new one?)
>
> Better update the page.

Done. I hope you won't mind that did a bit of grammar cleanup :-). (I
actually kept a fair chunk of the page; your introduction was pretty
good, and I left the 'bayer colorspace' possibility, but feel free to
remove that if you like.) Thanks! Also, please let me know if I forgot
anything ;-).

Should I add my suggested HDR workflow as well, or put that somewhere
else (or just omit it for now)?

--
Matthew
ENOCOFFEE: operator suffering from lack of sleep and/or early-morning-itis