New brush set for Krita?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Sep 6 11:46:11 CEST 2008

On Monday 01 September 2008, Sven Langkamp wrote:

> At the moment the create-resources package is just an optional dependency.
> The package is only shipped by Debian based distros as far as I know.
> I remember the plan was to make in non-optional when we reach beta.

And it doesn't mean we cannot ship additional resources, if they give krita
additional coolness. In this case, the set contains some very nice brushes in
.gih format, which we can use, but also some brushes in .vbr format, which we
cannot (yet) use -- maybe we can improved the autobrush to load and save .vbr
(possibly with extensions) in the future.

(Personally, I'm always carrying forward with me "iceytina's" oilpastel
brushes (http://iceytina.deviantart.com), but we cannot redist those since
Christina wants people who use those brushes in published art to credit her.)