New brush set for Krita?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Sep 3 18:39:57 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 03 September 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > I'm on the train now, but if my recollection is correct, I would very
> > much like to use that brush set instead of the current jumble sale set.
> > I'm also looking into making it possible to categorize brush sets -- that
> > is something the gimp brush format actually doesn't provide for.
>
> +100 :-). From my PS-using days, categorizing brushes would be SERIOUSLY
> useful.

Oh -- and looking into the code I'm working on now (meant to make it easy to
load and save brush presets, that is, sets of settings), I see that actually
making settings (like brush size) respond to other input that tablet features
is actually pretty easy to do now. It may be 2.1 before that gets in, though,
I'm backlogged enough as it is.