beginners question about printing

C. Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Wed Oct 15 10:22:48 CEST 2008

Hi

If you are using 1.6.3 which I suspect, then I'm afraid printing isn't
better than that.

In up and comming 2.0 version this is solved. Well the size anyway. Soft and
hard proofing is still on the todo. But you probably can't wait this long,
as the 2.0 release date is not final yet (although we hope we are talking
months)

best regards
Casper