Font help please: Suse Krita

Sarah Addyman sarahaddyman at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 24 15:35:59 CEST 2008

Hi Krita people

Firstly, I have been stupid - I don't need this pointing out! I just need your help!

I've just changed from Suse to Ubuntu (it came installed on my new laptop) and I've now got my beloved Krita on here too.

I have been using a font on Suse Krita which begins "Gu...".

I know it sounds stupid, but I never took much notice of the name, not thinking for a minute that my Ubuntu version of Krita would have different fonts.

I now need to find the name of this font so I can source it on the web and add it to my fonts. But I can't do this without the full name. I can't check my old computer because the hard drive has died. :o(

Can someone with Krita installed on Suse have a look at the fonts available for me and tell me the name of the font that is selected when you type a G then a U in.

Thanks
Sarah