summer of code slots allocation this year

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Mar 29 16:42:59 CET 2008

Hi,

This year KDE might go with a kind of pre-allocation scheme for big
subprojects like KOffice. Based on our past performance and the availability
of mentors, I would guess that something like 8 students is what we can
handle. But we should discuss that and tell the people at the kde-soc mailing
list our conclusions really soon now.

I know that we've got three really good proposals for Krita, and that's about
the limit of what the Krita team can handle, I think. There are also two
really nice KPresenter proposals that I know of.