Popslide idea

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 25 17:16:14 CET 2008

Moritz Moeller wrote:
> few people actually can shear all their fingers at one to make use of
> this with a mouse (and the angle is very small in that direction in any
> case).

I guess I'm weird, then? Moving only my wrist (bottom of my hand firmly
planted on the desk) I can move my mouse maybe 10 cm horizontally :-).

As boemann noted, this all may depend on how you hold the mouse.

But I think I have to agree that, in the case of using a tablet (pen),
vertical is indeed much better. (I don't have my tablet here, so that's
based on observation just fiddling with a regular old puts-ink-on-paper
pen and not a computer-input stylus, but...)

--
Matthew
ELANG: input is in wrong language (please use English on English lists)