Footprint algorithms: in the stamp, or in the paintop?

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Mar 25 11:17:24 CET 2008

On Tuesday 25 March 2008, you wrote:
> Il Tuesday 25 March 2008 10:37:37 hai scritto:
> > The only things I don't see fiting in this is :
> > * natural media
> > * I also remembered that Boudewijn wanted to have bristles painting
^^
And maybe I should finish my sentences before sending an email : "I also
remembered that Boudewijn wanted to also simulate color interaction between
two neighbough bristles while painting"

> Why you don't see natural media / bristle handling fitting with this?

In fact I have no idea how natural media work on. Maybe it can fit with the
color source stuff, if natural media can compute some sort of paint device,
and then we put the mask on it before applying the result on the canvas.

--
Cyrille Berger