All over again - Painterly Paint Operator (or Operation :) ?) and Mixer

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Mar 11 23:30:31 CET 2008

On Tuesday 11 March 2008, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 March 2008, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > On a side note, KisBrush is at the same time an interface and an
> > implementation (for "image" brushes), which sucks a little bit.
>
> Yes, that's one thing I'm working on -- but it's code with a long history
> and it has become quite tangled.
Oh yeah. I have hidden quiet some stuff in the private part of KisBrush, so
what is currently public should be pretty ok (we discussed this with Emanuele
on irc, and it sounds like it would be ok for his use too), I think the
spliting KisBrush(Abstract/Interface) and KisBrush(Image/StaticStamp)
shouldn't be too hard now, but I think to remember you wanted to made this
plugins ? right ?

--
Cyrille Berger