5. Re: summer of code

Valerie valerie_vk at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 04:31:43 CET 2008

> Thanks! I've added a workspace proposal that sort of folds both your
> ideas
> into one. Do you think you could mentor it? I can help with the C++ and
> Qt
> coding part, but the student could go to you for design stuff.

Well, I'm not exactly a design expert either. XD And doesn't
"mentoring" entail that you have to dedicate a certain amount
of time to the students? I'm not sure I can communicate
regularly (I'm very on and off), and much of the design may
also depend on how the coding would work.

What I Can do is complete basic mock-ups of what it could
look like before the SOC starts. That okay?