GLSL/Shiva style Filter Preview

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Wed Jul 23 10:36:22 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 23 July 2008, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> However, on thinking I think that the following would be even nicer:
>
> * have an ide-like filter plugin for both types of "script" filters
Not to mention that we can write filters in python, ruby, java, javascript
(soon falcon) or whatever else is supported by kross ;)

I haven't looked at what kdevplatform can bring us for this job. And now that
I think of it, I was stupid enough for not thinking about this when I had a
kdevelop developer under the hand last week :'(

--
Cyrille Berger