noise generators (forked from: Krita user community?)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 28 23:46:08 CET 2008

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Thursday 28 February 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> And should this go under developers+volunteers or design docs? My
>> inclination is the latter, but I see the existing selection stuff is
>> under the former.
>
> Design documents would be best. The selection document is where it is because
> it started as a transcript of an irc meeting of developers :-)

Ok, thanks. My goal will be to eventually remove the selection page,
after folding that information into the new nodes page. I probably won't
get to it yet tonight (also it looks like I want to read your other,
longer e-mail first).

--
Matthew
Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny that reading it will cause an