summer of code

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 28 22:25:12 CET 2008

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Thursday 28 February 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>
>> - add generator layers, implement for at least noise*, perlin, mw-plasma
>
> I hope to be done with the basics tonight: I've already got generators, a
> generator registry and will have a generator layer later tonight. Then I need
> a sample generator plugin, and for that I'm rather looking at you -- all I
> can do is a random noise generator, because we already have that code in a
> filter.

Well, for now I think random noise and perlin should be generators
anyway. (Is perlin not ported to 2.0?) But... I did get the "multi-pass
cross" algorithm written, so my stand-alone application is pretty much
complete from an algorithm sense. I need to get it checked in (probably
playground to start) some time, not sure if I'll get to it tonight but
hopefully before the weekend.

--
Matthew
Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny that reading it will cause an