noise generators (forked from: Krita user community?)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 28 18:04:17 CET 2008

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Thursday 28 February 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>>> http://wiki.koffice.org is also our krita scratchpad.
>> Ok. I'd like to start a new page on the node stack under Design
>> documents, would that be a good place? What's a good title (something
>> slightly more descriptive than "Nodes")?
>
> "Nodes: layers and masks" would be a good title.

Ok... so now I need edit rights :-). Therefore, CC'ing dfaure. (My
account is "mwoehlke", as usual.)

And should this go under developers+volunteers or design docs? My
inclination is the latter, but I see the existing selection stuff is
under the former.

--
Matthew
Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny that reading it will cause an