Krita user community?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 25 20:23:27 CET 2008

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Saturday 23 February 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>
>> (Speaking of which... where is 'copy merged', that copies the selected
>> region of the fully-composited image rather than the selected region of
>> the current layer's data? Maybe it isn't named "copy merged"?)
>
> In 1.6 it simply doesn't exist. In 2.0, selections are still being worked on,
> but it's already possible to select on a group layer which means you get the
> merged data in your copy.

Um... ok, that's an annoying lack of feature. Personally, I use 'copy
merged' enough (and eyedrop merged for that matter) I think that would
be a good thing to add. At the very least I think there should be an
at-most-two-action (and non-destructive, i.e. not 'flatten image') way
to copy the entire composited image to the clipboard.

--
Matthew
"Doggy!" -- Robots from Freefall (http://freefall.purrsia.com)