Krita user community?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 23 02:44:35 CET 2008

Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Friday 22 February 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Well... yeah. The point isn't to clone a *layer*, it's for the layer
>> stack to become more of a DAG than a simple tree :-). I guess you could
>> do the same thing with a different way of managing layers, yes. But if
>> it's under consideration, I'm happy with that. I'm throwing out ideas I
>> think could be useful, not demanding a feature by next week :-).
> "Clone layer" is possibelly not a very good choice of word, as it indeed
> indicate some sort of copy of data. It's indeed more like an unix symlink,
> and it's more than under consideration ;)

Heh, well... I'm not much for arguing on terminology. If you have a
better idea for the name, by all means!

(Speaking of which... where is 'copy merged', that copies the selected
region of the fully-composited image rather than the selected region of
the current layer's data? Maybe it isn't named "copy merged"?)

--
Matthew
People say I'm going insane. I say, "what do you mean, 'going'?".