Krita changelog for beta5

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Dec 31 11:18:16 CET 2008

This list is making me one happy maintainer -- we've had a _good_ month since
the last beta!

* Fixes to the convolution code (which helps with many filters)
* Show a preview of the current brush stroke definition
* Fix handling of buildup and wash modes (and other settings in brush presets)
* Improvements to flatten image
* Fix cloning of image hose brushes (which unfortunately showed up another bug
that will be fixed in the next beta)
* Do not use shaders if use of shaders is disabled, not even for HDR preview
(fixes a crash on intel gma graphics)
* Fix merging of layers
* Fix building with newer versions of exiv2
* Finish porting the chalk paintop
* Fix opacity handling in the gradient dialog
* Improve performance when painting freehand
* Fix crash when painting with the sumi-e brush using a tablet (17755)
* Make the cubism filter work in any colorspace
* Fix crash on autosave (178235)
* Fix saving and loading in .kra file format: everything is now saved and
loaded except for metadata and vector selections. Unfortunately, there is
still a bug when loading vector layers.
* Fix display of layers with a transparency mask
* Fix startup crashes caused by a bug in the small color docker
* Fix wave filter
* Fix blur filter display when used in a filter mask
* Fix crash on shear layer
* Fix bug 177164 Fixing Crash on clicking on category name
* Fix bug 176808 Show progress for Scale, Rotate and Shear
* Fix bug 177133 Crash on startup when compiling with -march=core2
* Fix painting on a filter mask
* Fix locking/unlocking and showing/hiding masks