irc meeting about color choosers

C. Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Dec 23 18:16:46 CET 2008

Hi all

The color choosers of koffice are a big uncoordinated mess. So in order to
get a handle on what we need to do we are calling for an irc meeting

Saturday 27th 18:00 cet on irc channel #koffice-color

This will be the initial meeting in a longer cycle consisting of the irc-
meeting, a summery mailed to this ML and then some time to think it over,
followed by another irc-meeting and the final proposal mailed to this ML.

The agenda for the discussions is:

- listing the usecases and apps that require any form of color choosing
- finding a koffice common overall strategy
- defining the specific sub widgets/dialogs needed
- deciding on how much we do for 2.0

We invite everyone including users to attend, and assume all krita and
karbon developers show up, as well as representatives from either kword
and/or kpresenter

best regards
Casper Boemann