per-pixel random problems?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Dec 11 21:57:45 CET 2008

On Thursday 11 December 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> Um. This isn't good, when I open the file again, I get... nothing. The
> filter seems to be not-working, my solid black layer seems to be *gone*,
> and the layer that should have markings... also nothing. Krita is
> supposed to be released in 2.0? If it can't even open a file it saved
> without data loss, um...

Yes, well, I'm working really, really hard to finish loading and saving. You
just caught me at an inopportune moment, since I spent most of this week
working on that. But all _should_ work now (as proven by unittests) except for
metadata, shape layers and shape selections. And those should work within a
week.