Introduction and an offer to help out

david powell achiestdragon at whipy.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 30 14:51:36 CEST 2007

On Sunday 30 September 2007 1:03 pm, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> Nice! And yes, we really need work created with Krita for our gallery.

hi and welcome Magnus btw

i recently got a aiptec hyper pen12000u graphics tablet
although it works in linux i still need to find time to install the proper
drivers  and configure it right

i should then be able to have a go doing some more artwork using krita

http://www.achiestdragon.org/index.php?title=Artwork&oldid=725
the first 4 on there where done using krita but using a mouse
hopefully should be able to do some better stuff with the tablet

Dave

--
my personal website