Introduction and an offer to help out

Magnus Andersson magnus at magnusart.com
Sun Sep 30 14:35:22 CEST 2007

Hi again.

Wow that was a fast response.

> Right now I need help debugging a trick bit of code -- namely the patch at
> http://www.valdyas.org/~boud/newdiff applied to Krita should give all kinds
> of canvas goodness, but actually does little else but break everything.

Not being familiar with the code yet I don't know how much help I'll be
debugging. But I'll try to apply the patch and compile and I'll report
back any errors I get.

I have a newbieish question: Do you recompile all of KOffice every time
or should I just compile Krita when updating from SVN? I gather that
Krita uses some KOffice parts but I don't know more than that. Do you
have a snippet that I could use to just complie Krita (like cmake
-arguments) in that case?

>> PS. If you want to see examples of my work I have an oldish picture
>> here: http://www.magnusart.com/temp/karikatyr_webb.jpg (made in PS).
>> Maybe I could help out there as well. Do some example art? I dunno.
>
> Nice! And yes, we really need work created with Krita for our gallery.

Ok, this is easier for me to start doing right away. I'll try to make an
example image in Krita sometime soon.

/Magnus