Donation drive result

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Sep 18 21:56:25 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 18 September 2007, Casper Boemann wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 September 2007 19:33, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > I am rather skeptical about the usefullness of "A4". I wonder what you
> > can do with it that couldn't be done with an A5 ? As Sven doesn't feel
> > the need of a A5 intuos, I guess difference of price would be better not
> > spent now, and kept for a better usuage at a later time.
>
> i agree

I don't think it makes much sense to save money for later: if we need about
300 euros at a later date, whether for hardware or software, I'm confident
that we'll find it. And, from a publicity perspective, it's much better to
spend the largest amount possible in one go. The remark about A4 not being
necessary makes sense, though.

In the end, I guest the decision is up to me. I'll ask the ev to order to A5
tablets and two art pens. One set is going to Emanuele. One set is going to
me, with the proviso that any current and future contributor of Krita can ask
for it. That way I can at least test the intuos features myself.